Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A new kind of ICE CREAM!

Okay, I have discovered something that EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY! Seriously.

Personally, I am an ice cream freak. I eat ice cream as much as possible.  That doesn’t work out very well when I’m trying to be skinny be healthy. But I have found a pretty good alternative:



SO Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches! These things are seriously amazing. I think I like them even better than a regular ice cream sandwich (which I never knew was possible) AND I don’t feel so guilty when I eat them! They are only 100 calories. They are also dairy free, so they would be perfect for anyone who is lactose intolerant!

So far I have only found them at Trader Joes, but I have not looked very hard anywhere else either. I’ve seen vanilla, coconut, and banana split flavor. Funny thing is, I don’t even like coconut, so don’t let that scare you off- it doesn’t actually taste like coconut!

The family I babysit for eats very healthy and organic and they alwaaays have these in stock, the kids love them!


So yeah, try them! J You will fall in love.  

No comments :

Post a Comment